The price can vary depending on different regions.
Wainer WA.11956-E WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, second hand is absent|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR30 (3 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||stainless steel|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||not specified|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other women's of this brand
Technical characteristics of the watch Wainer WA.11956-E are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Wainer WA.11956-E. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.