The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Wainer WA.11089-D WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, central second hand|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, PVD coating: gold-plated (partial)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||stainless steel, PVD coating (partial): gilding|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||36 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other women's of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. These watches are produced carefully with an eye for details.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.
Technical characteristics of the watch Wainer WA.11089-D are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Wainer WA.11089-D. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.