The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Wainer WA.11089-B WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, central second hand|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, PVD coating: gold-plated (partial)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||stainless steel, PVD coating (partial): gilding|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||36 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other women's of this brand
Specifications of the watch Wainer WA.11089-B are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Wainer WA.11089-B. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. These watches are produced carefully with an eye for details.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.