Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Wainer watches varies.
Wainer WA.11077-D WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, second hand offset|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||stainless steel|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||38 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other women's of this brand
Technical characteristics of the brand watch Wainer WA.11077-D are provided by the official website and catalogue of the manufacturer.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Wainer WA.11077-D. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.