Audemars Piguet 26048SK.ZZ.D010CA.01
The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Audemars Piguet 26048SK.ZZ.D010CA.01 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Caliber:||Audemars Piguet Calibre 2385|
|Source of energy:||spring mechanism|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, second hand offset|
|Glass:||sapphire, with anti-reflective coating|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel + rubber|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||rubber|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||37x12.2 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other women's of this brand
Technical characteristics of the watch Audemars Piguet 26048SK.ZZ.D010CA.01 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Audemars Piguet 26048SK.ZZ.D010CA.01. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.