The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Casio GW-M5630E-9E WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||solar cell|
|Display type:||digital (electronic), 12/24-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR200 (20 ATM)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||polyurethane|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||43.2x46.7x12.7 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
|Date display:||date, day|
|Additional functions:||second time zone, alarm (number of installs: 5)|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other unisex of this brand
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
These copies, as a rule:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.
Tech specs of the watch Casio GW-M5630E-9E are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch Casio GW-M5630E-9E and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.