The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Casio GW-6900-1E WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||solar cell|
|Display type:||digital (electronic), 12/24-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR200 (20 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel + plastic|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||rubber|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||50x53x17.7 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||63 g|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||perpetual calendar, date, month, year, day|
|Additional functions:||power reserve indicator, second time zone, alarm (number of installs: 5)|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other unisex of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.
Technical characteristics of the watch Casio GW-6900-1E are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Casio GW-6900-1E. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.