The price can vary depending on different regions.
Casio DW-6900CS-7E WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||digital (electronic), 12/24-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR200 (20 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel + plastic|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||rubber|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||50x53.2x16.3 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
|Date display:||perpetual calendar, date, month, day|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other unisex of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.
Tech specs of the watch Casio DW-6900CS-7E are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Casio DW-6900CS-7E. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.