Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Casio watches varies.
Casio BGD-141-7E WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||digital (electronic), 12/24-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR200 (20 ATM)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||plastic|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||42.3x46.3x15 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||48 g|
|Accuracy movement:||+/- 30 seconds per month|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
|Date display:||perpetual calendar, date, month, year, day|
|Additional functions:||second time zone, alarm (number of installs: 3)|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other unisex of this brand
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. These watches are produced carefully with an eye for details.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.
Tech specs of the brand watch Casio BGD-141-7E are provided by the official website and catalogue of the manufacturer.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Casio BGD-141-7E. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.