The price can vary depending on different regions.
Casio BGA-150-1B WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue + digital, 12/24-hour time format, second hand is absent|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel + plastic|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||rubber|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||42.8x47.5x12.8 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||43 g|
|Accuracy movement:||+/- 30 seconds per month|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
|Date display:||perpetual calendar, date, month, day|
|Additional functions:||second time zone, alarm (number of installs: 5)|
|Built-in lights:||display, hands|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other unisex of this brand
Technical characteristics of the watch Casio BGA-150-1B are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Casio BGA-150-1B. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.