Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Casio watches varies.
Casio BGA-132-7B WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue + digital, 12/24-hour time format, second hand is absent|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||rubber|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||43.1x43.4x15 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||43 g|
|Accuracy movement:||+/- 30 seconds per month|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
|Date display:||perpetual calendar, date, month, day|
|Additional functions:||second time zone, alarm (number of installs: 5)|
|Built-in lights:||display, hands|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other unisex of this brand
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.
Technical characteristics of the watch Casio BGA-132-7B are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Casio BGA-132-7B. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.