The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Casio BGA-132-1B WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue + digital, 12/24-hour time format, second hand is absent|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel + plastic|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||rubber|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||43.4x43.1x15 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
|Date display:||date, day|
|Additional functions:||second time zone, alarm (number of installs: 5)|
|Built-in lights:||display, hands|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other unisex of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. These watches are produced carefully with an eye for details.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.
Specifications of the watch Casio BGA-132-1B are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Casio BGA-132-1B. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.