The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Casio BGA-112C-7B WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue + digital, 12/24-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel + plastic|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||not specified|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||39.8x44.2x12.9 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||63 g|
|Accuracy movement:||+/- 30 seconds per month|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
|Date display:||perpetual calendar, date, month, day|
|Additional functions:||second time zone, alarm (number of installs: 5)|
|Built-in lights:||display, hands|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other unisex of this brand
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.
Technical specifications of the watch Casio BGA-112C-7B are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch Casio BGA-112C-7B and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.