The price can vary depending on different regions.
Fossil JR1448 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, central second hand|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, PVD coating (full)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather (not specified)|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||45x11 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.
Specifications of the watch Fossil JR1448 are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Fossil JR1448. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.