Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Fossil watches varies.
Fossil JR1425 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12/24-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, PVD coating (full)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||silicone|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||50x14 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||second time zone|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.
Technical specifications of the brand watch Fossil JR1425 are provided by the official website and catalogue of the manufacturer.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch Fossil JR1425 and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.