Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Fossil watches varies.
Fossil JR1369 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12/24-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, complete coating of the case|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||50x14 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||111 g|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.
Technical characteristics of the watch Fossil JR1369 are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Fossil JR1369. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.