Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Fossil watches varies.
Fossil FS4835 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12/24-hour time format, second hand offset|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||not specified|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||44x12 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Technical specifications of the watch Fossil FS4835 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch Fossil FS4835 and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.