The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Fossil CH2601 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, IP coating (full)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||stainless steel, IP coating (full)|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||44x44 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Specifications of the brand watch Fossil CH2601 are provided by the official website and catalogue of the manufacturer.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Fossil CH2601. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.