The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Fossil CH2600 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||not specified|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||42x15 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.
Technical specifications of the watch Fossil CH2600 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch Fossil CH2600 and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.