Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Fossil watches varies.
Fossil CH2564 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12/24-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||45x45x12 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||95 g|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. These watches are produced carefully with an eye for details.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.
Technical specifications of the watch Fossil CH2564 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch Fossil CH2564 and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.