The price can vary depending on different regions.
Casio GA-100-1A2 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue + digital, 12/24-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR200 (20 ATM)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||rubber|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||51.2x55x16.9 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
|Additional functions:||second time zone, alarm (number of installs: 5)|
|Built-in lights:||display, hands|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
These copies, as a rule:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.
Tech specs of the watch Casio GA-100-1A2 are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We recommend you to use the information on this page as the main review on the watch Casio GA-100-1A2 and if there are any questions, you can describe them in the comment section.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.