The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Aviator V.2.13.0.075.5 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Glass:||sapphire, with anti-reflective coating|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||stainless steel|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||45x12 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Technical characteristics of the brand watch Aviator V.2.13.0.075.5 are provided by the official website and catalogue of the manufacturer.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Aviator V.2.13.0.075.5. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. For its production precious metals and materials like gold, silver, platinum etc. are used.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.