The price can vary depending on different regions.
Aviator P.2.15.5.088.6 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, second hand offset|
|Glass:||sapphire, with anti-reflective coating|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, complete coating of the case|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||rubber|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||45x50x14 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||108 g|
|Accuracy movement:||+/- 20 seconds per month|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Specifications of the watch Aviator P.2.15.5.088.6 are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Aviator P.2.15.5.088.6. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Low-quality replicas don't have properties and the number of functions of the originals.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.