The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Aviator M.2.03.5.008.4 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, second hand offset|
|Glass:||sapphire, with anti-reflective coating|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel, PVD coating (full)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||leather|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||44x14 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Technical specifications of the watch Aviator M.2.03.5.008.4 are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Aviator M.2.03.5.008.4. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. These watches are produced carefully with an eye for details.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.