Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Aviator watches varies.
Aviator M.1.10.5.031.7 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, second hand offset|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||textiles|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||45 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Tech specs of the watch Aviator M.1.10.5.031.7 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Aviator M.1.10.5.031.7. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Replicas are ten times less expensive than originals though they can't be considered cheap.