Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Aviator watches varies.
Aviator M.1.05.0.014.6 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format, second hand offset|
|Glass:||sapphire, with anti-reflective coating|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR100 (10 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||rubber|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||42x12 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||86 g|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other men's of this brand
Tech specs of the brand watch Aviator M.1.05.0.014.6 are provided by the official website and catalogue of the manufacturer.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Aviator M.1.05.0.014.6. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already bought this watch or any other model here, please, leave your customer's review on the product and describe it's pros and cons.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. Its movement is always hand assembled by a professional watchmaker, plus the company gives a guarantee for the watch.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. They don't contain any hidden emblems of the genuine models.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.