The price can vary depending on different regions.
Timex T7B982 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||digital (electronic)|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR30 (3 ATM)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||textiles|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||34x13 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other kid's of this brand
Tech specs of the watch Timex T7B982 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
But even in these authoritative sources misprints or mistakes can take place, so we strongly recommend to double check the specifications, functions and assembly before buying a watch.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Timex T7B982. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
Original watches are high-priced and popular models which are produced for people of higher income. Replicas are made of original watches. Originals are usually gem-incrusted and made of or contain precious metals. During their production and delivery to the stores, these watches are strictly controlled by the producer. That's why we can talk about the finest goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
1. It's really expensive, possesses an individual production number, and has an engraved brand's emblem on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. It's created with an exceptional accuracy.
4. A watch movement is hand assembled by a watchmaker and a manufacturer provides a guarantee.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
A replica watch is a very accurate and detailed copy of a famous watch usually elite one; it is not created by professionals and doesn't meet quality standards.
These copies, as a rule:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. Have a different movement that often isn't very durable. Have a short-termed warranty.
5. Replicas have ten times lower price than originals though they aren't cheap.