The price depends on the region where the watch is going to be purchased.
Timex T7B121 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR30 (3 ATM)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||textiles|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||not specified|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other kid's of this brand
Technical characteristics of the watch Timex T7B121 are taken from the manufacturer's official sources – catalogues or websites.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
We assure you that you can rely on the information given on this page, as it's the main review on the watch Timex T7B121. If there are any problems, you can inform us about them in the comment section.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
These watches differ from other kinds in a few aspects:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Elite watch is of an extremely high price and destined to highlight person's privileged position and status.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. Less expensive materials are used.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.