The price can vary depending on different regions.
Timex T78751 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||digital (electronic)|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR30 (3 ATM)|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||textiles|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||25x12 millimeters|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Sport-function:||stopwatch, countdown timer|
|Date display:||date, month, day|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other kid's of this brand
Technical characteristics of the watch Timex T78751 are received from official sources of the manufacturer – catalogues and websites.
Despite this fact, don't forget to countercheck the information before purchasing ‘cause any source may contain some mistakes or misprints.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Timex T78751. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
If you have already purchased a watch here, please, don't forget to leave a review on the product and describe it's advantages and disadvantages.
Replica or original?
Original watches of which replicas are made are usually popular and expensive models meant for business people (of higher income). They are encrusted with gems or precious metals. Original models go all the way to the stores under manufacturer's strict control and partaking which results in high-quality goods.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
1. The original of an expensive watch has a unique serial number and there's an embossed emblem of the brand on the crown.
2. The original is made of expensive materials usually of precious metals like gold, silver etc. or gems.
3. Watchmakers produce them very carefully, covering all the bases.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. Original elite watch is very expensive and aimed at highlighting one's status and social position.
Very detailed and accurate copy of the original watch is called a replica. It is not also made by the professional watchmakers and not always subjects to all the quality standards.
Here are key facts about replicas:
1. There are no hidden signs that confirm the originality (genuine) of the model.
2. Contain less pricy components.
3. Have no functions and properties of the original.
4. The movement in replicas always differs from the one in the original watches and it has a short-termed guarantee.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.