Depending on the region where the watch sells, the price on Timex watches varies.
Timex T2N363 WATCH TECH SPECS
|Source of energy:||batteries|
|Display type:||analogue (arrows), 12-hour time format|
|Water-resistant:||yes, WR50 (5 ATM)|
|Case Material:||stainless steel|
|Material of Bracelet/Strap:||textiles|
|Dimensions (width, height, thickness):||not specified|
|Watch weight:||not specified|
|Accuracy movement:||not specified|
|Date display:||not specified|
|Additional functions:||not specified|
|Built-in lights:||display, hands|
YOUR REVIEW AND COMMENTS
Other kid's of this brand
Tech specs of the brand watch Timex T2N363 are provided by the official website and catalogue of the manufacturer.
Though in any authoritative sources mistakes and misprints occur from time to time. In this case we strongly advise you to check carefully the characteristics, features and package of the watch before making a purchase.
You may be confident in the data given on this webpage and treat it as a main review on the watch Timex T2N363. Whenever you have questions or problems, you may comment on them.
In case that you bought a watch here don't forget to share your impressions and possible problems.
Replica or original?
What do we know about original watches? They are usually very pricy, gem-encrusted and made of precious metals. The reason for that is in the target market – these watches are made for people of high income. Original watches are always of the best quality because the manufacturer follows and controls them all the way right to the hand of a new owner.
Here are the main characteristics of the original watch:
An original watch always bears a production number and an embossed brand's sign.
2. Original watches are made of precious metals like white and red gold, silver, platinum and so on.
3. These watches are produced carefully with an eye for details.
4. The movement is assembled by hand and the owner receives manufacturer's warranty.
5. These watches are meant for people who want to emphasize their social position or status. The price for the original watch is high.
The copies of brand watches we see in stores are much less expensive than the original elite model of the high quality made by experts.
These copies, as a rule:
1. Have no signs proving their originality.
2. They are made of cheaper materials.
3. Replicas of a low-quality don't possess the characteristics and features of the original watch.
4. The movement differs greatly from the original watches and receives a short-termed guarantee.
5. Are cheaper than the originals but not cheap.